Updated side-by-side on sale
The 2023 Landboss 1100D is now on sale in Australia for $20,490 drive away.
The side-by-side is diesel-powered and right-hand drive.
The main updates on this 2023 model are revised front-end styling and a dual handbrake system.
The star of the show — a liquid-cooled, three-cylinder Japanese Kubota engine — remains untouched and continues to produce 72Nm of tow-friendly torque and a top speed of 60km/h.
This top speed is well in excess of what other diesel side-by-sides (or UTVs) can manage.
Interested buyers can expect new lights, a larger grille, sleeker steel protection bar and a Landboss badge.
The 2023 1100D is now available from Landboss dealers, while fresh supplies of the smaller capacity 800D ($17,990 drive away) will go on sale in mid-July.
Landboss 1100D features
- 800kg towing capacity.
- 500kg carrying capacity.
- Durable steel tilt tray with drop-down sides.
- Selectable two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive models.
- Engine braking.
- Push button lockable front and rear differentials.
- Pasture friendly turf mode.
- Electronic descent control.
- Roof kit and full poly split screen as standard.
- ROPS-certified roll frame.
- Bench seat for three occupants.
- Full lights package, horn and mirrors as standard.
- Steel side steps.
- A 4500-pound electric winch.
- Two-year parts and labour warranty.